Are you a good digital citizen?
Being a good digital citizen is more than being a safe online user, it is about being responsible, smart and having respect for yourself and others.
Here are the Golden Rules to be a good digital citizen.
- My comments online are meaningful and respectful
- I will protect my private information and the information of others
- I stand up to cyber-bullies when I see them. Tell an adult that you trust if someone or something makes you feel worried or uncomfortable online
- I do other activities away from media devices
- Never arrange to meet online friend because it can be dangerous. No matter how well you think you know someone, they might be pretending
We greatly invite parents and children to discuss together about how to be a good digital citizen.